Welcome to the story of my family, and an amazing journey of a little boy who is struggling to make his body work. If you are not familiar with Alex's story, check out my first blog in June (2010)

Friday, July 23, 2010

A little Diddy...about my Elle


So I have this crazy little lady under my roof. She spend the evening at her "Uncle" Nick's birthday party where she took everyone for a turn on the "Ring around the Rosie" train. Even Matt's grandparents were told to fall down as she sang the song with all her might. When they didn't actually fall, she would tell them to sit down in her not so distinguishable babble. It was time to go home once she stuck her butt up in the air while she poured her teapot out. She ended the night with a muah - kiss to everyone including the people she didn't know. What a character!

No comments: