Welcome to the story of my family, and an amazing journey of a little boy who is struggling to make his body work. If you are not familiar with Alex's story, check out my first blog in June (2010)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Recovery

We are still recovering! It seems to be getting better little by little each day. The past two days Alex has eaten more and drank more than the previous. It still isn't much. He cries a lot, and seems sickly. He has sunken in eyes and has a hard time clearing his throat. I am hoping that we see a turn tomorrow or Friday. I am ready for Alex to be back to his normal, happy self (with less tension). Right now we are definitely not a happy camper.

This has made Elle not the happiest camper either. She seems to take on the idea that she will get attention too if she cries and whines like Alex. It has lead to some interesting battle of wills between her and I. However, with the arrival of G-Daddy tonight to help me in the absense of Matt...in Arkansas (read the Arkansas story if you have not already)...Elle has turned back into her charming self. Yeah!!

I am still praying and hoping for a recovery for Alex. He is still in some pain, and there is just nothing worse than seeing your little boy or girl in pain! Poor baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Full recovery on the way! In Jesus Name. I'm praying for you all.