Welcome to the story of my family, and an amazing journey of a little boy who is struggling to make his body work. If you are not familiar with Alex's story, check out my first blog in June (2010)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Seriously??

So here I am waiting all week for the MRI images to go to my ENT so that he can read them and decide what our plan of action will be. Getting antsy, I decided to call today to find out if the images made it to his office yet. Well, apparently my ENT will be out of the office until August 19th because he is on vacation. So, even if the images are on his desk, I cannot find out nor plan anything until he gets back. Could they be any more difficult?? I think I need a vacation more than him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kelly, Liz just shared your blog with us. Alex and your whole family are in our prayers. If there is anything Tony and I can do for you just let us know. You are a wonderful and courageous Mom. Love ya. Kathy